Georgetown League Event 2 2022

Home Forums Press Bin Georgetown League Event 2 2022

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dougie
    Participant

A great ride from Rob Graham last night (18.05.22) at the Georgetown League to take 2nd place in 15.13, only one second off the best time set by Daniel Cain GTR. This was a big improvement on his 6th place in 16.00 at the opening event last week. Making their Georgetown debut this season were Dougie Macdonald and Steve Donaldson. Dougie recorded 17.05 for 20th place and Steve warmed up for being the first rider off at the Bill Moore TT this weekend with a solid 19.04 in 36th place.

(photo of Rob by Tom Scott)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gordon Hugh Graham
    Participant

A powerful ride Rob. Good to see. Well done Steve and Dougie. I’ll hopefully get along soon.

Cheers, Gordon G.

Christopher Staples
    Participant

What is the format for this league? Is it just turn up and have a go or is there more to it? May yet dust off the TT bike and have a go.

Dougie
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/GeorgetownLeague – they have a facebook page, entries usually open on the Friday beforehand (i.e. today), fill out the form and you’re in. Start list usually published on the Tuesday, turn up with a fiver, stick it in the box and ride.

Gordon Hugh Graham
    Participant

Go on Chris, you’ve still got plenty of speed in your legs… give it a go. I’m going to have a shot this coming Wednesday if work allows. Going to kick young Rob’s backside… then I’m going to run away 😉😀.

Cheers, Gordon G.

Gordon Hugh Graham
    Participant

Hi Dougie,

I was going to enter the Georgetown League event on Wednesday 01st June. You mention filling out a form on the FB page. I can’t find a form or even a link for a form. Any ideas? I’m away till Wednesday… if anyone is able to stick in an entry for me, please do.

Cheers, Gordon G.

Gordon Hugh Graham
    Participant

I edited the above post a few minutes later to say I’d found the link… not sure why it didn’t save the edit 🤔.

Hopefully entry in for Wednesday.

Dougie
    Participant

won’t make it this week, Gordon – up north on holiday – best of luck!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.